Witness Next Gen SDR Based Satellite IoT Solutions
Saankhya Labs, a strategic MSS technology partner of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) will be showcasing Next-Gen Satellite IoT Solutions based on its award-winning, patented Software Defined Radio (SDR) Chipsets.
Experience the Future of Satellite IoT
Visit us at Singapore Expo, Hall 4, Booth No 4G1 – 11 for a discussion on how we can service your Satellite IoT systems requirement.
Lehar – S-band Satellite Broadcast receiver
Navdoot – Two way MSS terminal for real-time tracking of fishing vessels
Navrail – Two-way MSS terminal for real-time tracking of locomotives
SAMRAT – Two way MSS terminal for real-time tracking of locomotives
Tarang – L-Band Multi-Channel Burst Demodulator
Navsetu – Modem for Satellite link for Remote IoT Solutions
- Saankhya Labs Corporate Presentation
- Lehar Brochure
- Navdoot Brochure
- Navrail Brochure
- Tarang Brochure
- SAMRAT Brochure
- 5G RU Brochure
- Broadcast Radio Head Brochure
5G RU – ORAN Based Remote Radio Units
RAN-WiserTM – Decouple the DU hardware and Software
Elastic DU – RAN optimized Hardware Platform
Your CommunicAsia 2022 experience is incomplete without visiting Saankhya Labs!
- Experience Next-Gen SDR Based Satellite IoT Solutions!
- Learn about cutting-edge communication solutions based on patented Software Defined Radio (SDR) Platform for all your Satcom needs.
- Interact with leaders from Saankhya Labs, an innovative wireless technology and communication solutions company.
Visit us at CommunicAsia 2022, Hall 4, Booth No 4G1 – 11 to know more about our future-ready communication solutions.
Connect With Us