TARANG is an SDR based, L-Band Multi-Channel Burst Demodulator for MSS network. Deployed at the hub-side, TARANG receives the signal from a satellite and demodulates the burst data generated by an interoperable Saankhya Labs MSS terminal. Available in 3RU form factor, TARANG supports 4 – 48 channels in a single chassis. Easy to set up and configure, TARANG enables seamless connectivity to NMS. The 48 channels are organized as 12 different RF cards, each RF card having 4 channels of burst demodulator. The chassis provides a dual redundant power supply to the unit.
- Supports up to 48 Channel Burst Demodulator in 3RU 19” Rack Mountable form factor
- Headend/Hub Equipment for MSS Terminals
- Efficient Closed Loop SATCOM Communication
- Supports variety of waveforms by software change
- 12 RF card slots each supporting 4 channels
- Dual Redundant Power Supply
- 10/100 T ethernet interface for Control & Data Interfaces