NAVRAIL is a Two-way MSS terminal for tracking of locomotives. Designed to enable Real Time Information System (RTIS) of Indian Railways, NAVRAIL has S-band modem and GPS modules, transmitting geo-location coordinates and other data to remote HUB through ISRO’s GSAT satellite. The RTIS will enable users to track the live location of the locomotive using a specially designed app and website.
- Two-Way MSS terminal for Locomotive Tracking and Communication
- Reports Geo-Location at Pre-determined intervals
- Operates on ISRO’s S-Band GSAT Satellite
- Inter-operates with Saankhya’s Hub-side equipment
- Configurable data rates & OTA software update
- Based on indigenous SDR chipset