ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- 2-4 Years’ experience in Wireless Baseband/ PHY Algorithm Development
- Must be B. E/ B. S/ B. Tech/ M.S/ME/M.Tech/PhD in Electronics and Communication (Related branches will be considered)
- Strong academic background with excellent oral and written communication
- Design, Development & verification of Physical Layer Algorithms/Models for Wireless (Physical Layer) communications (standard and non-standard waveforms) in MATLAB and C/C++, towards the Development of cutting- edge Next Generation 5G Hardware and Chipsets.
- Fixed- and Floating-point implementations various components of Physical Layer.
- Setting up Standard flows (including Automation) for the Fixed-point designing of the Physical Layer implementations and ensuring its adherence.
- Design, Development, and maintenance of Physical Layer Fixed Point Libraries.
- Define, implement & debug of unit/subsystem/full system test cases.
- Collaborate with Physical Layer Design, System, Hardware, firmware, and Verification teams during Design, Development, and Debugging.
- Collaborating with the DSP Firmware team in Implementation & optimizations of signal processing, Signal Conditioning, and FEC modules.
- Actively support the analysis & debugging of issues arising out of the various system, field, conformance, and operator verification.
- Experience in fixed-point modeling of Physical Layer systems in C/C++/MATLAB.
- Experiences in using scripting tools like Perl, Tcl/Tk, python