- 4 to 8 years of work experience.
- Must have a BE or M. Tech in Electronics and Communication.
- Driving Product Cost Optimization – Component (eBOM and mBOM), BoM, and Product Level.
- Predicting & Assessing Component/Product Risk – PCN, EoL, NRND, End of Years, Compliances – REACH, ROHS, etc.
- Driving Alternate Engineering – Verification & Validation of eBoM components.
- Support design teams in the identification and qualification of electrical and electromechanical components – circuit analysis, form fit function, compliance, availability, and reliability.
- Support and participate with various design analysis such as Stress, Derating, Thermal, Radiation/RLAT.
- Spec Component Level Test Procedure to drive the above.
- Review BOM with respect to Product Life Cycle Management.