- 6 to 12 – Year experience in RF Power amplifier Design and Development.
- BE / M. Tech in Electronics / Communication / Telecommunication.
- Experienced in power amplifier Design and development.
- Knowledgeable in different power amplifier architecture like class AB, Symmetric / A-Symmetric Doherty amplifier Architecture designs.
- Good knowledge on RF Front-end design / transceiver architectures.
- Good knowledge in the RF transmitter and receiver parameters
- Expertise in System Architecture and system design
- Expertise in RF simulation tools: System Vue and ADS or Equivalent
- RF troubleshooting and debugging skills; PA Matching and optimization.
- Testing and verification of the RF modules, sub systems, System.
- Good Knowledge in EMI/EMC.
- Good knowledge in the RF test instruments like Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope, Power meters.
- Good knowledge in schematics and RF layout review
- Experience on the RF Transceiver, ADC, DAC.
- Experience in JESD204 B/C, SPI and I2C interface
- Basic knowledge in MATLAB.
- Guiding Junior engineer for the design and Development of RF PCBs