- 5-10 years in same domain.
- Must be B. E / M.E in Electronics and Communication
- Strong academic background with excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in high speed board design in wireless communication systems or computing systems.
- Hands-on experience from concept till production of complex system products including design, components selection, schematic capture, layout support, bring-up, testing and debugging boards.
- Proficiency in signal integrity concepts and power integrity concepts.
- Extensive use of SI and PI tools like ADS SI 2.5D, Mentor 3D extraction tool, Hyperlynx fullwave solver 3D, Hyperlynx PI, Hyperlynx PDN decoupling optimizer, Hyperlynx SI power aware, Sigrity 2.5D, with excellent skills.
- Experiences in designing high speed interfaces like PCIE, JESD, SERDES, high speed differential interfaces.
- Experiences in selecting components and doing designs to meet the compliance standards like safety, ESD, EFT, surge, EMI, EMC and FCC.
- Working experience in tools like Cadence Orcad schematic capture, Allegro layout viewer.
- Good debug skills & proficient in using scopes, RTSA, logic analyser & other lab equipment.