- Minimum of 10+ years of experience marketing to developers, with a proven track record of building technical relationships within the Telecom Operators and OEMs.
- Passion for technology and a background working in the Wireless communications products and related technology (minimum of 2 years)
- Experience or deep knowledge of on virtualization, NFVi, VNF, CNF, Kubernetes and orchestrators is a plus.
- Degree in Electronics / Computer Science Engineering and MBA preferred (depending on level).
- Be the visible thought leader, externally and internally, to the Telecom operator and OEM space.
- Actively engage customers and tell the Saankhya 5G RAN story at events and communities. Maintain technical understanding of the Saankhya products and be able to translate Saankhya value propositions.
- Develop product messaging that resonates with the day-to-day challenges have, and how they try to address them.
- Enable the sales team with the right training, tools, and information to close deals.
- Plan product launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Build and own the customer engagement plan, partnering with fellow leaders to create a coherent business plan that prioritizes and customizes a dev engagement mix of social, digital, and one-to-many experiential activities, in alignment with the Corporate strategy and plan.
- Deep insight about the Telecom and mobile infrastructure eco systems and business trends
- Deep marketing competencies/skills & experience, including analytical skills
- Demonstrated technical marketing experience across Radio Access Network (RAN), 3G/4G/5G technologies.
- Experience owning the go-to-market for, and launching, successful products.
- Exceptional leadership skills and team building, decision-making, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, and follow through
- Results driven; with exceptional presentation, verbal, and written communication.