- Design, Development & verification of Physical Layer Algorithms/Models for Wireless (Physical Layer) communications in MATLAB and C/C++, towards the Development of cutting-edge Next Generation 5G Hardware and Chipsets.
- Fixed- and Floating-point implementations various components of Physical Layer.
- Setting up Standard flows for the Fixed-point designing of the Physical Layer implementations and ensuring its adherence.
- Design, Development, and maintenance of Physical Layer Fixed point Libraries.
- Define, implement & debug of unit/subsystem/full system test cases.
- Collaborate with Physical Layer Design, System, Hardware, firmware, and Verification teams during Design, Development, and Debugging.
- Collaborating with the DSP Firmware team in Implementation & optimizations of signal processing, Signal Conditioning, and FEC modules.
- Actively support the analysis & debugging of issues arising out of the various system, field, conformance, and operator verification.
- Managing and mentoring a small to midsize team on Fixed point development for the Physical layer waveforms.
- 5-7 years in relevant domain.
- Must be B.E/ B.S/ B.Tech/ M.S/ME/M.Tech/PhD in Electronics and Communication (Related branches will be considered)
- Strong academic background with excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in fixed-point modeling of Physical Layer systems in C/C++/MATLAB.
- Experience in design and Development on Multicore DSPs is added value.
- Experience in the Implementation of MIMO, interference management, and co-operative networks would be an added value.
- Experiences in using scripting tools like Perl, Tcl/Tk, Python would be an added value.
- Domain Knowledge in wireless systems such as LTE, 5G, Wifi broadcast systems like DVB-T2, ATSC3.0 is an added value.