2-3 + Years of work experience. Open to taking smart freshers who have experience.
BE, BTech or MSc in Physics.
- Good understanding of transceiver architectures.
- Should have a strong knowledge on the basics of signal processing.
- Familiar with the C programming, and able to use APIs.
- Good RF troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Able to understand the schematics and layout.
- Good knowledge on RF Front-end design
- Basic shell scripting skills.
- Familiar with linux drivers.
- Should able to work with different teams