- 7 to 12 Years
- B. Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Communication Engineering.
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE)- Preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Reliability analysis tools like PTC Windchill, Weibull++, Ansys Sherlock, Item software.
- knowledge on Physics of Failure (PoF), Built-in self-test (BIT), Reliability block-diagram analysis, Lambda Predict, Fault tree analysis.
- Knowledge on MIL-HDBK-217, MIL-STD-1629A, Telcordia SR-332, 217-Plus.
- Experienced with NPRD, EPRD, FMD-91, FMD-97, and latest Failure Mode/Mechanism Distributions databases.
- Perform MTBF analysis of products as per 217PLUS, Telcordia SR-332.
- Knowledge on active/discreet components, fault isolation, and failure analysis.
- Knowledge on Semiconductor devices, Device Physics, Thermal Analysis, and related Failure Mechanisms.
- Work with Design and team and report design weakness to ensure the product meets the reliability requirements.
- Perform Stress Analysis on Electronic Components as per the subjected stress conditions and report test results.