- 5+ years of experience in Telecommunications, Wireless Technology and related industries.
- 5+ years of technical experience in Wireless RAN (Radio Access Network), 3G,4G and 5G technologies.
- Experience on Virtualization, NFVi, VNF, CNF, Kubernetes and orchestrators is a plus.
- Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Research and gather data about competition of Saankhya products from a variety of sources.
- Aggregate intelligence data, update data to reporting dashboards, and deliver updates to senior management periodically.
- Analyze competitor’s technical strengths and weaknesses to better position Saankhya.
- Analyze competitor’s commercial, go-to-market (GTM), and pricing and packaging strategies.
- Create & update competitive battlecards with both high-level and detailed technical analysis.
- Provide regular updates to sales executives, solutions consultants, and business development teams via webinars, field newsletters, etc.
- Participate in sales calls as requested by field and advise on deal-specific competitive strategies.
- Work with ecosystem partners to understand joint solution and value proposition.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Strong writing, project management and communication skills.
- Passion for creating technical and business content to support sales and sales consultants.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the work done and go the extra mile.
- Flexible personality and quick learner who operates with a sense of urgency.
- Strong virtual team working abilities with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations.