LOCATION : Bangalore
- 10-25 years’ experience.
- Involve in design and development of a breakthrough “from-the-scratch” compiler and associated toolchain based on a Domain Specific Language (DSL) used in 5G Telecom development. The toolchain and language are conceptually similar to “SyCL/OpenCL” but applied to wireless domain.
- To play major role in language/framework design as well as Intermediate Representation (IR) design.
- Involve in development of corresponding tool-chain i.e. compiler, simulator, code generator, debugger
- To be a part of a larger system programming team and lead the architecture & methodology definition right up to implementation of the toolchain
- To work with other experts to solve some of the most complex problems in the field of development tools that you might encounter in the industry
- To work on making a ding in the universe.
- Sound knowledge of C, C++ 14 especially template meta programming with great programming skills.
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Compiler tool development or any EDA/ESL tool development.
- Exposure to heterogeneous compute environments
- Familiarity with GPU/DSP or heterogenous compute, CUDA, openCL etc. or gcc/LLVM/Clang development.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication in English
- Experience with interacting with customers and multi-disciplinary teams
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced
- System Programming Languages like Rust/Golang