The Manpack SDR is an indigenously designed, developed, and manufactured software defined radio (SDR) for secure military communication. It supports military communication over VHF/UHF frequency band in MANET environment. It is powered by a fully programmable SDR- baseband chipset from Saankhya Labs. A suite of custom waveforms developed in-house from the ground-up, ensures the highest level of ComSec and TranSec security.
- India’s first indigenous Manpack SDR
- Powered by Saankhya’s Patented and Award Winning SDR Chipsets
- Supports a wide variety of narrow band and wide band waveforms including single carrier and multi-carrier OFDM
- Both frequency agile and bandwidth agile supporting BW from 1KHz-8MHz
- Payload agnostic and is configurable to support voice, audio, video, and data.
- Supports a sophisticated GIS map for location services.
|Baseband||Waveforms: Legacy analog and proprietary digital waveforms
MANET: 8, 16, and 32 Nodes
Modulation: AM (SSB, DSB), FM (narrow band and wideband), FSK, CPM, OFDM – QPSK, QAM
|Interface||Audio | USB | Ethernet|
|RF||Frequency: 30 MHz to 512 MHz
ECCM: FF and FH 100 to 1,000 hops/second
|Physical||Size: 325 x 225 x 100 mm
Weight: 4 kg without battery
|Transmitter||Output: Variable up to 10 W
Harmonics Level: -60 dBc min
Spurious Level: -70 dBc min
BER: Better than 10 e-6
|MIL Standards||MIL-STD 810 G
- Military communication in MANET Environment