LOCATION : Bangalore
- 8–12 Years of work experience.
- Past exposure to Wireless IP, CPU Architecture, and DSP Concepts is a plus.
- BE / M.Tech in Electronics / Communication / Telecommunications.
- Microarchitecture for different kinds of Digital IP modules targeted towards IC or FPGA:
- Start from initial requirements to define IP features and interfaces.
- Partitioning of overall requirements into functional modules for optimum implementation.
- Good HW-SW partitioning wherever needed.
- Detailed design of digital logic, FSMs, Pipelines, Bus Interfaces, Register Specs etc.
- Interaction with other functions like SW or Algorithm teams to refine the definition.
- Good documentation of the microarchitecture, user guide, design details etc.
- RTL coding, sanity testing and Lint.
- Support to verification team as needed.
- Post-RTL activities like Synthesis, Timing Closure, Formal Verification, ECOs etc.
- Knowledge of power-aware design concepts like UVM, DVFS etc.
- SoC integration and related activities:
- Integration of external as well as internal IP’s.
- Understanding of aspects like DFT, testability and integration of analog modules.
- Verification support.
- Support for lab debug & troubleshooting on need basis
- Ability to take complete ownership of major IP modules or SoC sub-systems with support of junior members.
- Ability to deliver as a team on schedule with required quality.
- Mentoring and guidance of junior team members.
- Task planning and tracking of the same.
- Strong digital design and architecture skills.
- Proven track record in delivering IP modules and/or SoC designs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good coordination skills with other team members or functions.