- 10-15 years in same domain.
- Must be B. E/ME/ in Electronics and Communication
- Strong academic background with excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in digital, analog, RF and mixed signal high speed board design in wireless communication systems or computing systems.
- Experience in technically leading and guiding a team of engineers.
- Experience in architecting a complex system product and high-speed boards.
- Hands-on experience from concept till production of complex system products including design, components selection, schematic capture, layout support, bring-up, testing and debugging boards.
- Proficiency in signal integrity concepts, power integrity concepts, RF related aspects.
- Experiences in designing high speed interfaces like PCIE, JESD, SERDES, high speed differential interfaces.
- Experiences in designing power supply circuits.
- Experiences in using FPGA, CPLD and Verilog coding.
- Experiences in selecting components and doing designs to meet the compliance standards like safety, ESD, EFT, surge, EMI, EMC and FCC.
- Working experience in tools like Cadence Orcad schematic capture, Allegro layout viewer, signal integrity and power integrity tools.
- Good debug skills & proficient in using scopes, RTSA, logic analyser & other lab equipment.
- Good communications skills to interact with other teams.
- Good ability to select the various tools and lab equipments.