3-6 years experience
BE + Marketing degree preferred but not mandatory
- Be responsible for communicating the brand and capabilities of the company to clients and the wireless industry.
- Coordinate marketing operations across multiple product lines
- Digital marketing activities including email campaigns, social media, and other online promotional activities
- Making sales and marketing collaterals and materials (presentations, brochures, press releases, etc)– content creation
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires and create business case for the product
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Help create a unique brand for the company in India and globally
- Most important qualification is being a great communicator—verbal & written. This is MANDATORY
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases- desired
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (graphics tools – Adobe, Lotus), Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)—Mandatory
- Creative and ability to put content into more presentable forms is required
- Experience in Product marketing of Electronics systems / products is mandatory
- Should be a team player with high level of dedication
- Past experience in a product startup environment would be an added advantage
- Should be able to generate workable leads.
- Active and quick Learner with Excellent organization skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.