We are back at CES 2023!
Saankhya Labs, a subsidiary of Tejas Networks (Tata Group Co), is pleased to invite you to experience innovative ATSC 3.0 compliant solutions at CES 2023, Las Vegas from 5th – 8th January 2023.
Saankhya’s disruptive solutions ranging from World’s first ATSC 3.0 enabled Smartphones to industry’s first Broadcast Radios for Direct to Mobile (D2M) transmission enable convergence of broadband and broadcast networks. These transformational solutions capacitate better utilisation of spectrum resources and commercial exploitation of broadcast infrastructure. Besides easing unicast network congestion, they provide a unified framework for DTV-D2M, emergency communication and cost-effective means of smart data delivery to emerging applications such as connected cars.
Saankhya’s award-winning SDR chipsets have been chosen by OEM/ODM’s to design & develop a host of user devices supporting the Next Gen ATSC 3.0 broadcast standard. With more markets upgrading to ATSC 3.O, users will be able to experience the enhanced Next Gen broadcast on multiple devices.
To know more, please book an appointment by clicking here or on the “Schedule an Appointment” button below.
Date: January 5th – 8th , 2023
Venue: Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas
Suite: 1503, Sinclair Broadcast Group – One Media / Saankhya Labs
Meeting Calendar: Please pick available slots & confirm your meeting
At CES 2023, we are showcasing:
- 1. SL3000 – Demodulator only SDR chipset
- 2. SL4000 – Tuner + Demodulator SDR chipset
- 3. World’s First ATSC 3.0 enabled Smartphone design powered by SL4000
- 4. TV receiver devices designed by OEM/ODM’s– STB, Gateway, USB Dongle
Download All Brochures
- 5. Reference TV platform
- 6. Broadcast Radio Head for Cellularized low-power/low-tower broadcasting for D2M services
- 7. Direct to Mobile – Live demo
- 8. ATSC 3.0/1.0 reception on multiple devices
Connect With Us