- 5 years in same domain.
- Must be B. E / B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
- Strong academic background with excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in delivering PCB layouts of High Density, High speed, Mixed, Analog, Digital, RF Designs, WIFI, Modem, Power supply Designs, Flex Designs etc.
- Hands-on experience in Cadence Allegro Library and Layout tool [version 16.6 and 17.2].
- Hands-on experience on developing and validating footprint using Allegro PCB Designer Editor. Able to create Land pattern footprints of all types of electronic components, mechanical parts, sockets, mechanical drawings and other PCB related parts.
- Importing the Orcad netlist and packaging it and checking it for error free, and back annotation from the PCB editor.
- Set all component, net, topology design rules using Constraint Manager.
- Ensure DFA, DFM and DFT constraints are set as per design class and types.
- Placement and Routing of all types of memories (DDR3, DDR4) and best optimization of placement of part on the board area.
- Good knowledge of plane fills, referencing and copper balancing.
- Communicate and interact with Mechanical, Design Engineers and all Interface owners.
- Engage with Manufacturing Engineers to ensure Quality of board with respect to DFA, DFM and DFT.
- Review Gerber using any of the Gerber viewer tools.
- Additional knowledge of IPC standards, guidelines, Mechanical specifications and processes.