3-5 years of experience.
Diploma or Engineering in Electronics.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Need to work closely with SCM Saankhya Bangalore and align EMS as per manufacturing schedule
- Monitor all manufacturing process are followed for our running product.
- Collect all the relevant reports and check for report correctness and Place them at our FTP server.
- Online Inspect first PCB and AOI and X-Ray and visual inspection as per IPC 610 standard and report any discrepancies found immediately to production team
- Test all the boards as per test specification given by Manufacturing Test Team.
- Monitor all our PCBs are packed and shipped on time to Saankhya after testing.
- Regularly sync with manufacturing test team for forth-coming project and testing requirements.
- Complete PCB assembly test quality from EMS
- Align with EMS project manager and Saankhya SCM and monitor all our schedule assembly plans are on track and upto the expected quality.
- Responsible for of all the PCB testing as per the test specification given by Saankhya manufacturing Team
- Upkeeping of all the test systems and accessories given by Manufacturing Team of Saankhya and to be used efficiently when our production is running.
- Knowledge on operation AOI
- Knowledge on operation X-Ray
- Knowledge of operation basic testers (all types including basic programming)
- Basic knowledge of Labview or any other test systems